SPECIFICATIONS FOR FRP DOORS
• 1.5mm thick F.R.P. Skin is shaped with the Core Material framing a Sandwich Panel. Essential wooden supports are accommodated in the door for fixing of handles, locks, stoppers, and other hardware.
• The entryway is Self-Pigmented and available in the shade of your desire.
• Door texture available in smooth, marble , matt, veneer, leather and rock textures.
• The standard door thickness available with us are 30 and 35 mm. we can produce doors with thickness more than 35 mm if our clients have a special request.
• Doors are also available with fire-retardant properties of upto 120 min
ADVANTAGES FOR FIBRE DOORS
• The fixing is straightforward as traditional Wooden Doors and can be fixed on any door frame of wood, marble or granite.
• The doors are liberated from swelling and bending.
• The doors are waterproof and termite- proof.
• Fibre doors have an altogether lower coefficient of heat expansion in contrast to PVC and Wooden Doors.